Every woman needs some jewellery styling tips. Do you have a good deal of jewellery, but don’t know how to style it?
You know you can wear the same kind of jewellery for different events. You can personalize the jewellery the way you want to. The way you put them together represents your taste and personality.
It is as important to think about the jewellery as it is to think about your outfit. You could have great attire, but the wrong piece of jewellery. Here are some of our favourite jewellery styling tips that’ll help you dress effortlessly.
What are The Best Jewellery Styling Tips?
Styling your jewellery is like art. You have to think a little and pick the right colours. At the end of the day, you’ll go with what matches your vibes. To have those good vibes and an elegant look, here are some jewellery styling tips.
- Layer your jewellery: When wearing necklaces, layer two or three of them. Opt for different sizes and colours. Layers of necklaces will get attention to your face. You can also layer your bangles and bracelets.
- Think about earrings: Necklaces are all good. But don’t forget about earrings. Bold and fine earrings will look nice on your face. Get those colours that will go with your skin tone.
- Decide the focus of your outfit: Think which jewellery piece will look good with your outfit. If you’re wearing something traditional, you can get some bangles. If you’re wearing something sophisticated, then go for a simple necklace and diamond earrings.
- Know where to stop: This is one of the jewellery styling tips that may save you some embarrassment. Adding too many jewellery pieces to your outfit will look unattractive.
The Best Jewellery Styling Tips on a Budget?
Styling your jewellery becomes tricky when you’ve to be on a budget. No matter how much you want to, you can’t get those diamond earrings. You think that normal jewellery pieces won’t match your outfit.
Worry not, though, following are the few jewellery styling tips you can use. These tips are perfect for when you want to stay under a budget.
- Stack your rings: Rings are honestly the best jewellery pieces that all of us love. They go with any type of outfit. Opt for minimal or artificial rings and stack some on your fingers. These rings can have a similar pattern, or they can be different.
- Experiment with your jewellery: When you don’t know what jewellery item to wear, just experiment. Wear your outfit and start experimenting with some jewellery items. Go for darker coloured rings and earrings. Match the style with your outfit.
- You do you: You don’t always have to follow trends. You know which jewellery piece will look good on you. So, you may opt out of wearing rings and layers with your bracelets or can even wear one earring if you want to.
- Keep it simple: Go for some minimal type of jewellery items. There are some occasions where you should only keep it simple. Opt for thin necklaces, smaller rings, and small earrings. Plus, minimal jewellery pieces are affordable and look pretty on your face.
How Do You Style Fine Jewellery?
Fine jewellery items are those that are made from precious metals. These include ornaments made from silver, gold or platinum. Such jewellery is made with gemstones like emeralds, diamonds, sapphires or rubies. These are very durable and you can wear them for a long time.
If you’re wearing small stone earrings, then you can put your hair in a bun. It’s best to style simply because such earrings may not look good with open hair.
When it comes to necklaces, you can layer them. Pick one simple necklace and layer it with another simple necklace. You can also have one simple and another heavy necklace.
What Should You Not Wear While Wearing Jewellery?
When you’re wearing jewellery, there are certain activities that you shouldn’t do. You shouldn’t apply lotion after wearing your jewellery. Lotions and creams can make them dull.
You should also avoid wearing jewellery when you’re swimming. This is because salt or chlorine water can damage your ornaments.
How Many Pieces Of Jewellery Should You Wear At Once?
The pieces of jewellery you wear depends on the occasion. If you’re going to a formal event like an office dinner, then wear less. If you’re going to a family event, then you may wear more jewellery pieces.
Generally, men should wear a watch, two rings, and a chain on their neck. They can also wear earrings if they want. As for women, they can wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
Remember that whatever the occasion is, you don’t overdo your jewellery.
What Are The Rules That Relate To The Wearing Of Jewellery?
You should know some jewellery styling tips to have the perfect look. Pay attention to your neckline when you’re choosing a necklace.
You should think about the earring colours and types. Not everyone can look pretty with hoop earrings. It depends on their face cut and on their hairstyle.
Most importantly, you should know that less is enough. Wearing less jewellery won’t ruin your outfit. Sometimes, simple and minimal jewellery items give you the best look.
Should I Wear My Jewellery Everyday?
You can wear your jewellery every day. But, only those that are made from fine quality gemstones. There are no health risks that you need to worry about. Just know that you should clean the items once in a while.
When it comes to artificial jewellery items, you should not wear them every day. They can get damaged and lose and end up losing their shine.
All women need some jewellery styling tips to know what is right. Jewellery pieces are sometimes the focus of your outfits. So, you should know which ornaments will look good with an outfit.
Sometimes all you need is to follow what your heart desires. Do some experimentation and stylize the jewellery the way you want to.
Have fun with your jewellery items but know when you should stop.