Duck boots are those waterproof boots that go with various kinds of outfits. Many people wear them with shorts, skirts, or dresses. You may wonder, though, “How to wear duck boots with skinny jeans?” and “Do they even look good together?” Well, yes, they do look good together.
As for wearing duck boots with skinny jeans, you don’t have to think too much, really. You’ve to make sure that you’re picking the right size of boots. The boots should fit well on your feet. When it comes to jeans, make sure that the jeans aren’t too tight. These days, in any kind of fashion, comfort comes first.
In this article, you’ll find out how to pair them well and have both comfort and style.
How to Wear Duck Boots With Skinny Jeans
Duck boots go well with many outfits and you can wear them anywhere they’re going. You can wear these boots when you’re going on a hike or even when you’re going for a casual outing.
It also depends on what activity you’re taking part in. Taking the hiking example, if you’re applying for a job as a hiker, you may cuff your jeans and wear the boots. If you’re going on a fun picnic outing, then wear some socks with these boots.
Since the duck boots and skinny jeans are the focal points, you’ve to make sure that they pair well with each other. This also doesn’t mean that you’ll dress down with your top. Do wear a top or shirt that brings out the focus of the skinny jeans and duck boots.
Here, you also have to think about the colours of your boots. When you’re thinking about how to wear duck boots with skinny jeans, colours are a must. Mismatched colours can bring your whole look down. If you’re picking duck boots in white, then you may go with any colours in lighter or darker shades. It’s because white would go well with everything.
However, if you’re opting for blue-coloured boots, then you should opt for those colours that would pair well with them.
How to Wear Duck Boots With Skinny Jeans: For Younger Women
Here are a few looks that you can create with duck boots and skinny jeans.
- Plaid Shirt and Boots: Opt for a plaid shirt in darker shades, you may wear it over a t-shirt. For the bottoms, you can wear black coloured skinny jeans. Then, wear white-coloured boots to complete the whole look. With this outfit, you may keep your jewellery to a minimum. If you want to, you may layer a few necklaces.
- Boots with Striped T-shirt: How to wear duck boots with skinny jeans and a striped t-shirt? You may create this look by picking out a blue and white striped t-shirt. To pair with the t-shirt, you may opt for blue-coloured skinny jeans. Then, you may go for white or blue coloured duck boots.
- Sweater with Boots: To create this look, you may opt for a black-coloured sweater. You can wear black coloured skinny jeans with them. Then, you may wear black coloured duck boots. Since this look gives an emo vibe, you may opt for ripped skinny jeans rather than normal ones. As for the jewellery, you may wear artificial rings on your hands.
How to Wear Duck Boots With Skinny Jeans: For Older Women
Below-mentioned are some outfits that you can opt for with skinny jeans and duck boots.
- Fur Coat and Boots: If you like clothes with fur on them, you may opt for this look. Here, you may wear a normal white coloured top. Over that top, you can wear an off-white fur coat. For the bottoms, get a pair of blue coloured skinny jeans. To finish the look, you’d need the last thing, your duck boots.
- Cardigan and Boots: This would make you look really cute and pretty. Here, you may opt for a peach-coloured cardigan. With this cardigan, you may wear brown coloured skinny jeans. Lastly, you may complete the look by wearing brown coloured duck boots.
- Long Coat and Boots: How to wear duck boots with skinny jeans and a long coat? Would a long coat look good with duck boots? Well, yes, it would definitely give you a classic look. To create this look, you’d need to wear a shirt and over it, you may wear a long jacket. Then, you’d need to wear your skinny jeans and duck boots.
Do You Tuck Your Jeans Into Duck Boots?
If you’re wearing cowboy or cowgirl boots, then you shouldn’t tuck your jeans. If you do that, then you would risk ruining your whole look.
In case you’re wearing smaller boots or duck boots, you can tuck your jeans. With the duck boots, you can easily tuck in your jeans because it’d give you an overall polished look. If you don’t like the tucked jeans look, then you may as well go with skinny jeans.
What Jeans Go With Duck Boots?
Duck boots look well with many types of jeans, especially skinny jeans. You can wear duck boots with boyfriend jeans, literally. Or you may create a whole look by wearing your boyfriend’s clothes.
You may get one of his plaid shirts and get a pair of his jeans. Depending on the colour of the outfit, you can get your duck boots. If the clothes are in light colours, then opt for white-coloured boots.
You may also wear normal pants with duck boots. For this look, you’d need to opt for a shirt and a leather jacket. Lastly, you may wear black coloured duck boots.
Do Boots Look Good With Skinny Jeans?
If you’re thinking, “How to wear duck boots with skinny jeans?” Then, you should know that there are many ways that these two things can look great together. You may pair them together for any occasion and any weather.
If you’re looking for a summer look with skinny jeans and duck boots, then you may opt for these.
- Plaid shirt and boots
- Tank tops and boots
- T-shirt and boots
- Puff top with boots
How Do You Cuff Skinny Jeans With Boots?
When you’re wearing skinny jeans with boots, you can easily cuff your jeans. You may start by making a half-inch cuff at the bottom of your jeans. Then you may cuff it again, but by adding half an inch more to it. Make sure that the cuffs on both the legs look even. Do remember that you smoothen these cuffs before you wear your boots.
Can You Wear Duck Boots Without Socks?
You shouldn’t wear your duck boots without socks. You may risk getting blisters or other foot injuries if you wear them without socks. Some people feel that the whole look of an outfit can look dull with socks. That only happens when your socks don’t have a tight grip on your legs.
So, how to wear duck boots with skinny jeans and socks? You may wear dark coloured socks if you really don’t want much attention on the socks. However, if you’re opting for a cute look, then you wear a cute pair of socks.
If you’re looking for ways how to wear duck boots with skinny jeans, there are many of them. You may create a look for summer, winter, autumn, or spring based on your colour combinations.
You can wear these boots with long coats and cardigans for the summertime and match the autumn red and orange colours by opting for a red t-shirt with these boots. Whatever outfit you choose, do remember to wear a pair of socks with them.